Dienstag, 18. August 2009

Who Is The Keeper of The Secrets?

I have to admit I may have been wrong. I was saying that that whole linage thing looks less important to someone outside the official system or someone who is just about to start working with the GD system. Now I was reading several blogs and indeed there is the question, who is in possession of the whole truth – or better the original, initial, primary GD knowledge. Are some of the “new” or more modern Groups and Orders able to lead you all the way through? Do the leaders actually have a legitimate background by having gone through the whole system themselves? I have to say that I find all of this very confusing. It is obvious that the tradition (whatever that may really be) has been further developed by various people and as long as all this is consistent and coherent in itself I do not see a problem with that. As much as it may be thrilling to be a part of an original, ancient tradition, it is the Great Work as such which counts and there are many paths. But still, reading who says what about whom and how much this one has no clue about the true symbolism behind this or that ritual remains being confusing. As someone who - at least for the time being – is depending on public sources, it would be nice to know that I can rely on the material at least to some extend.

Anyways, all this will not keep me away from doing my best in my devotion to the Great Work. Unfortunately I still get distracted a lot but I am demanding my time and hope to find more and more of a real daily routine…

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen