Mittwoch, 9. Dezember 2009

Loosing The Days

Whow, it’s been a while since my last post. Matter of fact is that it is still very difficult for me to have enough alone time to prepare for, focus on, and then perform ritual work and keeping a routine in between juggling the family after coming home from work. Now I see how much time I wasted throughout my life when I had all the time in the world. I keep on advising people how important the daily routine is but then be not able to actually following my own words.
It may be just a question of will and focus or (maybe dedication?) but I doubt that. I wonder how people with small kids are able to keep their routine, I bet some do.
On the other hand, we are going through quite some trouble with other things, which also keeps us busy and exhausted.
I need to find a way to at least start with and maintain a weekly routine. So that is the plan. I also will try to perform some daily adorations which should be able to be performed anywhere in short time.
Once things settle a bit I hope to pick up my curriculum again.
Although I believe that even a tiny bit of ritual performed on a regular basis is helpful, one has to take care that this does not become an empty routine – quickly before going to bed…
I also hope that once I found the energy, time and focus to move my butt in that direction, I will be able to write more about my practical experience and struggles with that, as it was initially planed….

In L.V.X.
Fra. Arcad S.L.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen